“We are pleased to let you know we will be reopening on

FrontpageNewsBath NewsEating out in BathPopular Rush Hill takeaway Lido Chef to reopen tomorrow after fire destroyed kitchenThe Chinese takeaway has been closed since May this year after a fryer overheated in a “fluke accident”17:17, 1 AUG 2017A popular Bath takeaway will reopen tomorrow (August 2) after being closed for several months canada goose outlet http://www.rooshooters.com/ cheap canada goose due to a fire which destroyed the kitchen.Lido Chef Chinese takeaway in Rush Hill was shut down after a fryer overheated on the stove in the kitchen and caught on fire on May 24 this year.Avon Fire and Rescue service was alerted to the blaze shortly before midday to reports of smoke surrounding the Lido Chef kitchen.Two fire crews from Bath and one from Hicksgate descended on Rush Hill to tackle the flames and firefighters were seen on the roof spraying a high pressure hose reel into the kitchen.WATCH: Fire at the Lido Chef Chinese take away in Rush HillOwner of Lido Chef, Mrs Wong, told the Chronicle at the time that she expected the takeaway to be shut for several months following the blaze.However, a message on the Lido Chef answer phone explains that it will reopen tomorrow.”This is Lido Chef,” the message says. cheap canada goose “We are pleased to let you know we will be reopening on Tuesday. Thank you for your patience.”The news will be welcomed by many local, who expressed their disappointment about what happened to Lido Chef on Facebook after the fire.Twitter meltdown as KFC confirms it has CLOSED its only Bath restaurantAnna Prior, who lives just behind Lido Chef, said it was “such a shame” while one woman said she was in “pure devastation” and another wrote it was “heart breaking”.One man in his 40s who was in the kitchen at the time of the fire was treated at the scene for minor burns to his face and was taken to hospital as a precaution.Speaking about the incident in May, Mrs Wong told the Chronicle : “My chef and his assistant were there to start the cooking.”They put the fryer on the stove normally and it just overheated and set on fire.

Canada Goose Coats On Sale One organic method used to get rid of poison ivy is to pull it out by the roots. The roots must be disposed of; do not burn! Inhaling fumes from burning poison ivy causes far greater health problems than just the rash caused by skin contact. Another natural method is to get rid of poison ivy by smothering it. Canada Goose Coats On Sale

Cheap Canada Goose For the men, the pompoms were an accessory hanging from a keychain or a bag. For the women, there were pompom handbags, and even entire dresses made of them.In the middle of the soundtrack was a solitary line from the David Bowie song, “This is Not America” the same song that both opened and closed Simons February debut show. At the time, the designer had acknowledged it was a political commentary.”Some things are getting worse,” opined Mulier backstage.As for Simons, he explained that he been thinking “about where we are with fashion,” and felt the field had lost its sense of daring Cheap Canada Goose.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

two × two =